Are your trees failing to thrive? Schoofs GreenWorks offers a variety of plant health care services including disease control, insect control and fertilizer injection services to help maintain the health of your trees. We use environmentally friendly trunk injections and soil injections to fight pests such as bronze birch borer and emerald ash borer. We use deep root soil injections to give your trees the boost they need.
Give your trees a head start. Our tree expert will evaluate your site and choose the tree that will thrive best. We will plant and mulch your perfect tree so you can enjoy shade for years to come!
Tree and Shrub Treatments
- Japanese Beetle Control
- Emerald Ash Borer Control, trunk or soil injections
- Bronze Birch Borer Control, trunk or soil injections
- Leaf Hopper, plant bug soil injections for Locust Trees
- Scale soil injections for evergreens
- Oak wilt trunk injections
- Fertilizer and micro nutrient treatments
Miscellaneous Insect Control
- Perimeter Pest Control
- Box Elder Bugs
- Asian Beetles
Japanese Beetle has Become a Problem in Our Area
- Adult Japanese beetles are skeletonizers, they eat the leaf tissue between the leaf veins. Attacked leaves look like lace that soon wither and die.
- Adult beetles appear the end of June - the beginning of July.
- They usually feed in groups, starting at the top of a plant and working downward. It is the group feeding that results in severe damage.
- Adult Japanese beetles are highly mobile and can infest new areas from several miles away.
Favored Plants of the Japanese Beetle
- European Mtn Ash
- Norway Maple